All City Serves

Same-Day Process Server Services in Springfield, MO

All City Serves LLC is here to assist everyone from individuals and solo attorneys to government agencies and large law firms with our same-day process server services in Springfield, MO. In order to properly observe due process and ensure legal proceedings can go forward as planned, a service of process must be followed. This is where All City Serves LLC comes in to help with our process server services.

Our services are designed to ease the burden surrounding the correct treatment of legal documents and provide the proper legal notice of intended legal action toward another party. We understand that you may need a little extra assistance to ensure your documents are delivered on time and no details are overlooked. That’s why we offer same-day process server services.

With our offered civil process service, we’ll deliver your various legal documents, notices, or letters throughout Springfield, MO, and the surrounding cities and counties. You can rely on us to get your important documents where they need to be and to make sure they are handled correctly.

Because we understand how important your time is, we offer same-day services. If you need a rush process server services or request, we’ll make sure it gets done on time. Our experienced team of process servers has decades of experience handling civil process service requests, management responsibilities, and investigations.

With our expertise, we’ll handle your same-day process service request efficiently and on time, and, if we can’t locate a person’s address for you then our service is free.


Skip Tracing, Missing Heir Search, Document Retrieval, and Clerking Services are some of the other services we offer.

We are convinced that when you engage with All City Serves, you will be satisfied with the outstanding service we deliver to our clients.

We Cover

Summons and Complaint

Foreclosure Notices

Landlord Notices

Forcible Entry Complaints

Wage Garnishments

Notice of Motions

Rule to Show Cause

Petition for Dissolution of Marriage

Restraining Orders



Court Orders